Monday, September 23, 2013

My Plexus Journey

I am almost 41 yrs old and I currently have no health problems except for my weight.  After my 2nd son I gained weight faster than when I was in my thirties.  I started hearing about Plexus and the pink drink.  I decided to do some research on the products and review testimonials on youtube.  Everything I saw and read seemed great so I bought a 7 day challenge pack.  I lost 3lbs and to me that was awesome so I ordered a 30 day supply.  I told a few of my friends about it and they decided they wanted to try it so I signed up as an ambassador.   As of today I have lost 15 lbs and 16 inches, I have a ton of energy and I can keep up with my two year old better.  I have a long way to reach my goal but I am doing it with my family and friends.  I also love the support from our team and the fact I know I am getting healthy too.

1 comment: